Any client worried about where their baby is being kept can ask to come and see!
Our practice facilities at our Coatbridge branch include:-
- Separate dog, cat, rabbit and reptile wards
- Separate isolation kennel
- Two operating theatres
- Separate preparation area for surgery
- Full Digital x-ray facilities
- Dental treatment area
- In house laboratory – allowing blood and urine analysis and microscopy
- Four Consulting Rooms
- A large waiting room area
- Parking available behind the surgery
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE NO DROP IN CLINICS. IF YOUR PET NEEDS TO SEE A VET WE ARE OPERATING A STRICTLY APPOINTMENT ONLY POLICY.
Monday – Friday
9am - 6pm strictly by prior appointment.
Strictly By Appointment
9 am - 11am
On any bank holidays we will operate an appointment only clinic at coatbridge 9-11am. This is designed for urgent cases and there will only be one vet on duty.