Emergency Out of Hours Service
Outside of our regular opening hours we use two dedicated emergency clinics that provide treatment and advice for our clients. We understand that clients are cautious about visiting a different site but after careful consideration there are many reasons that we do this rather than offer out of hours treatment at our clinics.
- Specialised out of hours setting with state of the art equipment for treating emergencies
- Able to provide 24 hour hospitalisation with constant observation if required. A vet and nurse are always on site so your pet will never be left unattended
- Vets who work solely in emergency and critical care
- The vet and nurse treating your pet work only “out of hours” so will be refreshed and ready to treat your pet rather than working through the day also
- Our own vets are able to relax outside of work and will not be awake during the night performing out of hours duties so can provide a better service during the day
The contact details for our out of hours service are below. We also have brochures available at reception at both our clinics which are available upon request.
123-145 North Street
Tel: 0141 332 3212
You can also visit their website:http://www.vets-now.com/find-an-emergency-vet/glasgow/
Emergency Vets Glasgow
Unit 64 Morris Park
Tel: 0141 260 5555
You can also visit their website: https://emergencyvetsglasgow.com/
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE NO DROP IN CLINICS. IF YOUR PET NEEDS TO SEE A VET WE ARE OPERATING A STRICTLY APPOINTMENT ONLY POLICY.
Monday – Friday
9am - 6pm strictly by prior appointment.
Strictly By Appointment
9 am - 11am
On any bank holidays we will operate an appointment only clinic at coatbridge 9-11am. This is designed for urgent cases and there will only be one vet on duty.