Any client worried about where their baby is being kept can ask to come and see!
Our practice facilities at our Coatbridge branch include:-
- Separate dog, cat, rabbit and reptile wards
- Separate isolation kennel
- Two operating theatres
- Separate preparation area for surgery
- Full Digital x-ray facilities
- Dental treatment area
- In house laboratory – allowing blood and urine analysis and microscopy
- Four Consulting Rooms
- A large waiting room area
- Parking available behind the surgery
Our Holytown branch is much smaller but still well equipped. It has a consulting room and waiting area, has operating facilities, the ability to perform dental procedures and a kennel room. There is a car park close by the surgery. More complex procedures and diagnostics are transferred to our Coatbridge surgery.
Monday – Friday
9.15am – 10.00am
2.30pm - 3.30pm
5.00pm - 6.30pm
9.30am - 11.30am
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT Holytown WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE FROM FRIDAY THE 8TH FEBRUARY(LAST DAY IS THE FRIDAY). WE TRULY HOPE THIS IS A TEMPORARY MEASURE BUT AS WE EXPLAINED ON THE MAIN PAGE WE ARE SHORT OF VETS***
On any bank holiday Monday we will operate an open clinic at our coatbridge branch 9-11am. This is designed for urgent cases and there will only be one vet on duty.