Emergency Out of Hours Service
Outside of our regular opening hours we use a dedicated emergency clinic that provides treatment and advice for our clients. We understand that clients are cautious about visiting a different site but after careful consideration there are many reasons that we do this rather than offer out of hours treatment at our clinics.
- Specialised out of hours setting with state of the art equipment for treating emergencies
- Able to provide 24 hour hospitalisation with constant observation if required. A vet and nurse are always on site so your pet will never be left unattended
- Vets who work solely in emergency and critical care
- The vet and nurse treating your pet work only “out of hours” so will be refreshed and ready to treat your pet rather than working through the day also
- Our own vets are able to relax outside of work and will not be awake during the night performing out of hours duties so can provide a better service during the day
The contact details for our out of hours service are below. We also have brochures available at reception at both our clinics which are available upon request.
123-145 North Street
Tel: 0141 332 3212
You can also visit their website
Monday – Friday
9.15am – 10.00am
2.30pm - 3.30pm
5.00pm - 6.30pm
9.30am - 11.30am
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT Holytown WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE FROM FRIDAY THE 8TH FEBRUARY(LAST DAY IS THE FRIDAY). WE TRULY HOPE THIS IS A TEMPORARY MEASURE BUT AS WE EXPLAINED ON THE MAIN PAGE WE ARE SHORT OF VETS***
On any bank holiday Monday we will operate an open clinic at our coatbridge branch 9-11am. This is designed for urgent cases and there will only be one vet on duty.